Ashis Chakrabarti, MDMedical Oncology
Dr. Chakrabarti earned his medical degree from Calcutta Medical College in Calcutta, India. He completed his residency at University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Massachusetts and St John’s Episcopal Hospital in New York City, New York. Dr. Chakrabarti completed his fellowship in medical oncology and hematology at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Chakrabarti is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. He has been actively involved in creating and expanding the services at Hope Center, and is often Chief Investigator for Clinical Research protocols available from Hope Center.
Dr. Chakrabarti has practiced in the field of medical oncology and hematology in the Wabash Valley for more than 20 years.
- Medical Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Graduate Degree: Calcutta Medical College
- Residency: St Johns Episcopal Hospital
- Fellowship: State University of New York College of Medicine
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital